The Harvey Alpha HW110S-36 Dovetail is an advanced table saw that was developed to set new standards for the industry. These powerful machines have many unique features for increased safety, rust prevention, ease of use, and much more. Making the Harvey Alpha HW110S-36 Dovetail just one of many Harvey machines designed for a much higher level of quality, functionality, and user enjoyment.
Product Features of Alpha HW110S-36
- 31-1/2” (800mm) extra deep cast iron table.
- Powerful 3HP, Single Phase TEFC Motor.
- Golden TiN coated tabletop.
- Unique COMPASS mitre gauge.
- Heavy-duty T- square fence with high/low dual viewers.
- Special transparent blade guard with optimized protection
- Unique dovetail structured trunnion.
- Dust shroud under blade.
- Built-in dust collection hose system.
- Magnetic safety switch
Technical Information of Alpha HW110S-36
- Motor plate: 3HP, Single Phase
- Power requirements: 240V, 15 AMP,
- Dust Port Size: 100mm (4”)
- Table Saw Type: Cabinet saw
- Power Transfer: Triple V belts drive
- Speed: 3450RPM
- Maximum Blade Diameter: 254mm (10”)
- Arbor Size: 15.88mm (5/8”)
- Arbor Speed: 3800RPM
- Maximum Width of Dado: 20mm (13/16“)
- Max Blade Tilt: 45° Left
- Maximum Depth of Cut At 90°: 79mm (3-1/8”)
- Maximum Depth of Cut At 45°: 55mm (2-3/16”)
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 915mm (36″)
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 230mm (9”)
- Floor to Table Height: 864mm (34”)
- Main Table Size L/W/T: 800mm x 1118mm x 46mm
- Mitre Gauge Size – W / H: 19.05mm x 9.53mm
- Weight: 240kgs (528lbs)