Harvey Alpha HW615 15″ Bandsaw
The Harvey Alpha HW615 15″ Bandsaw is the newest bandsaw to hit Australia and it’s sure to turn heads within the woodworking community. The Alpha series of woodworking machinery is redefining quality and premium features to provide the best woodworking machinery to Australia. The basic concept behind the HW615 15″ Bandsaw is to make a truly heavy-duty, powerful and precise bandsaw which will enable you to do the job with ease and pleasure. This machine is ideal for commercial option or for those serious woodworkers.
- Powerful 3HP, single phase TEFC motor
- Dynamically balanced cast iron flywheels for smooth operation and extra torque.
- Golden TiN coated worktable for rust prevention and low friction.
- Extraordinary 15.25″ resaw height
- Unique tool-less blade guides (upper and lower)
- Extra sized and robust steel frame
- Foot brake with micro switch to stop the motor
- Magnetic switches on both the top and bottom doors for added safety
- Worm gear worktable tilting
- Blade tension quick release
- Dual trunnion system for stable support of worktable
- Extra large aluminium alloy precision high/low fence.
- Motor: 3HP, 1PH. 50Hz
- Flywheel diameter: 381mm (15″)
- Min – Max width of blade: 3.2mm – 25.4mm
- Blade length: 3350mm (132″)
- Rip width: 300mm (12″)
- Resaw capacity: 350mm (14″)
- Throat capacity: 368mm (14.5″)
- Fence Height: 12.7mm (1/2″) – low position, 152.4mm (6″) – high position
- dust port
- Base size: 640mm x 450mm
- Table size: 508 x 508mm
- Machine height: 1830mm
- Table height: 870mm
- Packing Dimensions: 762 x 660 x 1955mm
- Weight: 218kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.