Harvey Compass RG-2 Universal Roller Guide
Increase safety and accuracy of cuts in your workshop with a new Compass RG-2 Universal Roller Guide by Harvey. This roller guide has been designed to firmly and evenly apply holding pressure to work pieces against the fence in order to achieve precise and accurate cuts, prevent chattering and protect operator fingers.
Unlike other devices on the market such as featherboards, the Compass RG-2 uses guiding rollers to hold stock in place. With these rollers positioned on one-way bearings that force the rollers to only rotate in the feed direction consequently reducing the chance of kickback. This device also uses a unique Independent Suspension Mechanism which sees each roller fitted with a pre-loaded spring that allows the rollers to move independently to maintain even vertical pressure. The holding force of this device is also easily and infinitely adjustable from 6.8kg to 10kg by simply rotating the adjustable knob which allows the necessary holding force to be applied based on cutting requirements.
- Independent Suspension Mechanism
- Infinite Holding Force Adjustment
- One Way Roller Bearings
- Bridge type T-slot bar for seamless installation
- Made from anodized aircraft-grade aluminium
- Polyurethane rubber roller tires for increases grip friction
- Suitable for use on Harvey Table Saws, Bandsaws, Shapers, Router Tables
- Can be used on other machinery with a standard T-Slot miter groove (19.05mm x 9.53mm x 25.4mm)
- Main body thickness: 50.8mm
- Min and max stock thickness: 2mm – 102mm
- Roller travel: 165mm
- Roller diameter: 50.8mm
- Compatible T-slot size: 19.05mm x 9.53mm x 25.4mm (3/4″ x 3/8″ x 1″)
- Roller pressure: 6.8kg-10kg
- Overall size: 222mm x 153mm x 92mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
There are no reviews yet.