Harvey Turbo T40 Wood Lathe
The Harvey Turbo T40 Wood Lathe has been built as a solid, powerful machine with a compact size for those wood turners that are short on space. The 14″ swing machine has a Industrial Servo-motor, used traditionally in metal lathes, and resulting in a powerful torque and speed capacity. The Harvey T40 wood lathe is made to turning ideas into reality.
- Industrial servo motor drive system with 300% overload capacity.
- Forward/reverse spindle rotation.
- Quick spindle stop (within 1 second).
- Variable speed 150 – 4300RPM.
- Swivel head stock up to 90°(anywhere lock) for outboard turning.
- Robust structure with premium cast iron.
- Precision machined and ground guide ways.
- Forged and ground alloy steel spindle with 3 oversized bearings.
- Cast steel tool rest with specially hardened blade against wearing.
- Oversized solid banjo for smooth operation
- Built-in spindle 24 indexing system with tool less locks.
- Max Swing Over Bed: 355mm (14”)
- Spindle – Through hole Dia: 12.7mm (1/2”)
- Distance Between Centres: 610mm (24”)
- Spindle Indexing: 24 positions
- Max Swing over Banjo: 254mm (10”)
- Spindle Bearings: Front 2, Rear 1
- Spindle Speeds (High Range): 90 – 4300 RPM
- Tail Quill Taper: MT2#
- Spindle Speeds (Low Range): 60 – 2800 RPM
- Tail Stock – Through hole Dia: 9.5mm (3/8”)
- Pre-set Head Stock Positions: 0°- 22.5° – 45° – 90°
- Tail Stock Travel: 108mm (4-1/4”)
- Spindle Taper: MT2#
- Spindle Thread: 1-1/4”x 8 TPI
- Power: 1HP, 0.75KW
- Net Weight: 80KGS (178 lbs)
- Power Supply: 200—230V, 1PH, 50/60HZ