Harvey Turbo T50 Wood Lathe
The Harvey Turbo T50 Wood Lathe has been built as a solid, powerful machine with a compact size for those wood turners that are short on space. The 14″ swing machine has a Industrial Servo-motor, used traditionally in metal lathes, and resulting in a powerful torque and speed capacity. The Harvey T50 wood lathe is made to turning ideas into reality.
- High grade cast iron structure for headstock, beds and stands to secure maximum stability.
- All beds are precisely ground to mirror like surface for smooth operations.
- Driven by advanced YFD motor with variable speeds 60-3500 RPM(Reversible).
- Digital wide angle speed readout with blue back light
- Extraordinarily high torque at low speeds for easy working on large work piece.
- Sliding head stock for easy outboard turning.
- Unique “Swing-away”extension bed system for easy tailstock storage(standard for T-60).
- Cast steel chrome trimmed tool rest with micro height adjustment.
- End mounts for extension bed for longer centre distance.
- Side mounts of extension bed for back turning.
- Swing Over Bed: 508mm (20”)
- Tailstock Taper: MT2#
- Swing Over Banjo: 406mm (16”)
- Hole Through Tailstock: 9.5mm (3/8”)
- Max. Outboard Turning Swing: 813mm (32”)
- Tailstock Quill Travel: 115mm (4-1/2”)
- Distance Between Centres: 915mm (36”)
- Motor Power: 1500W/2HP
- Spindle Speeds (Reversible): L: 60-1000RPM, H: 200-3500RPM
- Power Requirement: AC 230V,1PH, 50HZ
- Spindle Thread: 1-1/4” x 8 TPI
- Spindle Centre Height to Floor: 1067mm (42”)
- Headstock Taper: MT2#
- Sliding Headstock: Yes
- Hole Through Spindle( Dia.): 15.88mm (5/8”)
- Net Weight (approx.): 298KGS (662 lbs)