Harvey Turbo T60 Wood Lathe
The Harvey Turbo T60 Wood Lathe is the largest lathe in the Harvey range. Offering 24″ swing capacity and a heavy duty construction – this machine is built to last and provide years of trouble-free wood turning.
- High grade cast iron structure for head stock, beds and stands to secure maximum stability.
- All beds are precisely ground to mirror like surface for smooth operations.
- Driven by advanced YFD motor with variable speeds 60-3500 RPM(Reversible).
- Digital wide angle speed readout with blue back light
- Extraordinarily high torque at low speeds for easy working on large work piece.
- Sliding head stock for easy outboard turning.
- Unique “Swing-away”extension bed system for easy tail stock storage(standard for T-60).
- Cast steel chrome trimmed tool rest with micro height adjustment.
- End mounts for extension bed for longer centre distance.
- Side mounts of extension bed for back turning.
- Swing Over Bed: 610mm (24”)
- Tailstock Taper: MT2#
- Swing Over Banjo: 508mm (20”)
- Hole Through Tailstock: 9.5mm (3/8”)
- Max. Outboard Turning Swing: 915mm (36”)
- Tailstock Quill Travel: 115mm (4-1/2”)
- Distance Between Centres: 1220mm (48”)
- Motor Power: 2200W/3HP
- Spindle Speeds (Reversible): L: 60-1000RPM, H: 200-3500RPM
- Power Requirement: AC 230V,1PH, 50HZ
- Spindle Thread: 1-1/4” x 8TPI
- Spindle Centre Height to Floor: 1118mm (44”)
- Headstock Taper: MT2#
- Sliding Headstock: Yes
- Hole Through Spindle (Dia.): 15.88mm (5/8”)
- Net Weight (approx.): 330KGS (733 lbs)