When it comes to top quality router lifts, there is nothing more superior than the JessEm Tool Company range available at Gregory Machinery. With more than 20 years of knowledge and experience within the industry and their first Router Lift invented back in 1999. JessEm have only continued to dominate and improve the quality of router lifts, inserts and accessories that consumers have come to love and expect. This is no exception when it comes to the tremendously popular JessEm Mast-R-Lift II, that has been extensively engineered and manufactured to improve and innovate any and all router experiences. Available for order as a single item or as part of a router package – JessEm Mast-R-Lift II Package
Product Features of the JessEm Mast-R-Lift II
– Fits many of the fixed based routers currently for sale on the market including the AUKTools Fixed Base Router available at Gregory Machinery.
– Can be used with more that just one dedicated router
– extremely smooth movement while raising and lowering your lift.
– doubled sealed bearings on the rotation of the lift spindle.
– 5 double sealed bearings, 2 on the spindle and 3 on the cam lock to provide a lifetime of use for your lift. With even the heaviest router on the market able to be raised and lowered with one finger.
– patented feature of adding tension to the threaded spindle to remove any backlash, while adding some resistance to the rotation of the thread to remove any vibration from the thread clearance. This also prevents the spindle from moving and changing the setting while routing.
– dedicated locking mechanism for heavy duty, long term routing operations.
– cam lock that is accessible from the top surface and is engaged with the use of the same crank handle used to raise and lower the lift.
– a simple twist ensures your lift is locked securely in place giving the customers more confidence that the height is set and locked in place
– Shafts are pressed into a shaft mount with hydraulic pressure
– By pressing the shafts into a larger diameter mount we are able to attach the shafts to the top plate and fasten in place with more than one screw spreading the lateral load and providing a very rigid and durable mount that will withstand the toughest routing operations
|Dimensions||35 × 30 × 32 cm|