The Laguna Platinum Dovetail 10″ Table saw is unique against other machines in Australia. The saw carriage is set up dovetail style to provide a smoother control when raising and lowering the blade. It also creates minimal vibration and blade deflection. The Laguna 10″ table saw is supplied standard with 30″ rails and outboard table.
Product Features of the Laguna platinum dovetail 10″ table saw
- Precision ground table made of premium grade cast iron, heat treated and ground to a mirror like finish.
- Heavy duty supported saw carriage in precision machined dovetails: perfectly machined to high accuracy to support the heavy duty saw carriage.
- Quick release riving knife with access through throat plate
- Robust spindle supported by two precision ball bearings
- Wide Multi Ribbed Flat Belt
- EZ—Glide T square system for accuracy, repeatability and easy operation
- Standard precisely machined mitre gauge with adjustable mitre bar
- Minimal vibration that ensures proper blade alignment
- CSA, UL, CE certified
- Motor: 3HP Leeson single phase
- Blade Diameter: (250mm)
- Left hand blade tilt: 0-45°
- Depth of cut: 90˚| 80mm, 45˚| 57mm
- Rip capacity: 762mm, Optional: 1300mm
- Arbor spindle size: 5/8″
- Assembled table dimension: 1000 x 675 x 850mm H
- Dado diameter: 200mm, Maximum width: 20mm
- Mitre slots X 2: 19 x 9.5mm
- Dust port: 100mm (E-Z remove)
- Drive: 3 x V-belt
- Weight: 220Kgs
|Dimensions||280 × 102 × 135 cm|