Salida’s rigid and reliable Drum Sanders are designed to perform flat sanding for maximum cost-savings. The machines are compact, take up minimum floor space. They have rigid construction and high quality components that assures years of trouble-free performance.
The Salida SL-2524 Dual Drum Sander can sand 25″ wide and 4″ sanding thickness.
- Ruggedly constructed throughout assures maximum stability and minimum noise.
- Heavy gauge steel frame and conveyor table for maximum durability without deformation.
- Conformity to CE standards certified.
- Equipped with high efficiency dust system
- Thickness limit control switch ensures operation safety.
- Industrial grade conveyor belt provides smooth running and slipping -free performance.
- Sanding belt is specially wound for maximum security – guarantees no folding or breaking during sanding operations.
- Two sanding drums position may be micro-metrically adjusted.
- 4 heavy duty jack screws provide solid support for conveyor table.
- Minimum sanding length 8″(203mm)
- Thickness capacity on each sand is 0.10 – 0.40mm
- Single and three phase motor choice
- Various sanding belts 60 – 240 grit.
- Variable feeding speed (optional).
- Max. Thickness: 100mm
- Min. Thickness: 0.1mm
- Max. Width: 635mm
- Table dimension: 635x646mm (25×25″1/4)
- Sanding wheel diameter: 150mm (6″)
- Speed of sanding wheel: 1720RPM
- Feeding speed: 2.4-7.2M/min
- Sanding motor: 3HP
- Feeding motor: 1/4HP
- Dimensions: 37″D x34″W x 43″H
- Net weight: 200kg