Woodman CS18 Docker
Designed and built for a fast cutting operation, the Woodman CS18 Docker is a well finished, fast and reliable docking saw.
- Available in either right or left hand configuration to suit work flow.
- 455mm (18”) diameter saw blade, travelling up vertically to cut timber, from rest position below work table.
- Cast iron work table on fabricated steel base.
- Heavy moving safety guard to strongly clamp the timber to be cut by pneumatic pressure.
- Overhead safety guards 300mm on each side of saw blade.
- Two push button switches on front of machine to commence operation.
- Hinged door on front of machine for easy access to working parts.
- TCT saw blade included, with 120 teeth.
- A well finished, fast and reliable docking saw.
- Maximum section of workpiece: 245mm wide x 108mm high
- (SMALLER WIDTH = GREATER HEIGHT): 327mm wide x 28mm high
- Saw blade motor: 10hp, three phase
- Compressed air consumption: 11.5 cfm @ 90 psi (for 45 cycles/minute)
- Dust extraction outlet on rear: 100mm diam (4”)